Saturday, June 20, 2009

PCS Season Is Upon Us

Moving home is never an easy task. The organizing, the upheaval, the drama and the chaos is daunting and overwhelming at times. The calls that need to be made to organize the move and discontinue service, only to repeat the process on the other end of the move.

Not to mention, for those of us who have children, the difficult task of assurance and patience needed in dealing with the questions and concerns that rack their little brains. Oh, the whining! There's nothing to do. Where are my things? Why didn't you ship some of my things ahead of time? Where am I going to school? Why don't I have a bed to sleep in for 8 weeks? The list goes on....Ugh!

All I am concerned about is the truck and the HHG. Will they ever get here before I lose my mind with all the insane questions????

Saga to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment